This information is prepared exclusively for the use of clients and friends of Burdick Patents, and others interested in the areas of technology and intellectual property law. The materials herein are general and should in no way be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on specific facts and are intended solely to provide our clients and interested business persons with general information.
The registered patent attorneys at Burdick Patents are all licensed to practice in the State of Idaho. Our principal office is located in Boise, Idaho. Again, the information provided in this web page is offered for informational purposes only; it is not offered as and does not constitute legal advice. Burdick Patents does not seek to represent you based upon your visit or review of this web page site. This web page site may be considered advertising under the rules of Idaho. You should not make legal hiring decisions based upon brochures, advertising or other promotional materials.
For legal advice on specific facts concerning Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Licensing, Infringement or other intellectual property issues, please contact a registered patent attorney.
In addition, all electronic mail sent to us is subject to the below TERMS:
- Sending electronic mail to any of the attorneys at Burdick Patents does not alone create an attorney-client relationship.
- We cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest.
- Please remember that electronic mail sent over the Internet is not secure and that you should avoid including sensitive, confidential information in unencrypted messages. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of electronic mail communications.
- We do not always check our electronic mail daily. Additionally, due to the volume of electronic mail we receive each day, we cannot guarantee that we will respond to unsolicited electronic mail from non-clients daily.
- Additionally, Burdick Patents is licensed to practice in the State of Idaho. Thus, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the law of other states.
- In addition, we currently limit our practice exclusively to intellectual property law and cannot respond to general inquiries regarding legal issues.