ABOUT BURDICK PATENTS
Burdick Patents is dedicated to providing high quality patent and trademark services at exceptional value. We assist inventors and entrepreneurs in developing strategic intellectual property in concert with long-range business objectives.
Burdick Patents specializes in getting inventions patented – for innovations in the electrical, mechanical, and software arts. We also specialize in obtaining trademark protection for company names and product lines. We have developed a network of like-minded foreign associates who assist us in securing patent and trademark rights throughout the world.
We are committed to providing excellent professional service. We focus on:
- Ensuring that our clients are well informed on expected costs before starting work;
- Zealously representing client interests and ensuring thorough appraisal of client rights;
- Using up-to-date technology to promote efficient work flow and reduce overall costs;
- Practicing law with competence, courtesy, and integrity.
- What is a Patent?
- What are the different types of patents?
- Why obtain a Patent?
- When is it not right to patent?
- What is a Trademark?
- What is a Servicemark?
- What are the various types of trademarks?
- What makes a trademark valuable?
- What is a Copyright?
- What information do you need to file for a copyright?
- Who owns a copyright?
- How do I let others know my work is …